Casio G-Shock G-Rescue Watch.
Classic Series G-Shock from Casio.
Product code: G-7900-1ER
In stock items delivered next day.
Out of stock items: 3-7days.
- 5 Daily Alarms - The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signals (each hour). This model has 5 independent alarms.
- Countdown Timer - A stopwatch that counts backwards: When 0 minutes, 0 seconds is reached, the timer emits a 10-second signal
- Low Temperature Resistant - The timekeeping module is designed for operation at very low temperatures. The value indicates the
- lowest temperature at which the module will operate.
- Stopwatch - Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Tide Graph Display - Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal
- Water Resistant - 200 Meter / 20 Bar, 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the watch is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling
- World Time - Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Yacht Timer - The Yacht Timer is used to time the start of regattas. The countdown period can be set from 1 to 10 minutes. An
- acoustic signal is emitted after each minute has elapsed.
- Moon Age Display - Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects againt impact and vibration.
- Auto Illuminator - An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Auto light automatically turns on the illuminator when the watch is tilted towards your face for reading.