Casio G-Shock Rangeman Chronograph Watch.
Multi-function solar powered G-Shock from Casio.
Product code: GW-9400-1ER
In stock items delivered next day.
Out of stock items: 3-7days.
- 5 Daily Alarms - The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set.
- You can also activate hourly time signals (each hour). This model has 5 independent alarms.
- Auto-Calendar - Allowances are made automatically for leap years and months of different lengths.
- Barometer - A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is shown on the display.
- Digital Compass - A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north and indicates current direction in degrees
- Mineral Glass - Hard glass resists scratching.
- Multi Band 6 Radio Controlled - A built-in radio signal receiver ensures that the exact time is displayed across Europe,
- The United States and Japan AND China.
- Solar Power - A Solar cell provides power for operation.
- Stopwatch - 1/10th Sec Stopwatch
- Sunrise / Sunset Display - Sunrise and Sunset times are displayed based on your current latitude and longitude.
- Water Resistant - 200 Meter / 20 Bar, 20 Bar Water Resistant means that the watch is also suitable for swimming
- or snorkelling
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects againt impact and vibration.
- Altimeter - A pressure sensor detects changes in the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to 10,000 m.
- Thermometer - A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in °C (-10°C /+60°C)
- Auto LED Light - A Light-emmiting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- This happens when the watch face is tilted towards you.